Brochure: Order & Postage
Spring Fling 2018 Brochure
You can now order your very own copy of the collectable & covetable Spring Fling 2018 Brochure, with illustration by Tracey Smith, inside which you will find:
- Profiles of our 86 participating artists and makers;
- Our exhibition at Ottersburn Gallery, Dumfries;
- Our Workshops;
- Associated Upland Projects;
- A map of the region onto which each artists studio is plotted;
- Artists' recommendations of local businesses and visitor attractions;
- Information about our Friends Scheme (Spring Fling Friends will receive advance copies of the brochure each year automatically).
And even better, your Spring Fling brochure will come through your letterbox in a bright yellow envelope** Brochures are currently being posted to Friends of Spring Fling (priority postings), postage of brochure orders will begin 4th April. Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
**Brochure order & postage deadline //
If you want a brochure for Spring Fling Open Studios 2018 before this year's event, we will be guaranteeing all orders made before or on Monday 21st May. Any orders made after 4pm on this date might arrive after the event.
If you are a local business/visitor centre/venue based in Dumfries & Galloway and neighbouring regions and would like to request our brochures and maps for your customers and visitors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*We do not charge for our brochures. Please note that Spring Fling brochures are free to pick up in various outlets throughout Scotland and the North of England, and £3.50 merely covers the cost of UK postage. There is an additional charge of £3.00 for international postage.
**For request for a single brochure only.
Collect from Artist: No