Thank you for your interest in supporting Spring Fling.
Spring Fling Open Studios is produced by Upland CIC, a not-for-profit arts development organisation in Dumfries and Galloway. There are lots of ways to support us, including making a donation, becoming a Spring Fling Friend or Patron, and even just helping us to spread the word about the event.
Become a Friend
Friends are Spring Fling VIPs – they get all the event news first, priority access to the event and special perks including:
- An advance copy full colour Spring Fling brochure
- Advance knowledge on who has been selected for Spring Fling
- Friends e-newsletters
- Up to 20% discount and other exciting offers from Spring Fling artists over the weekend
- Discounts and offers at participating regionwide businesses
- Invitations to Spring Fling exhibitions and special events
- Early and extended access to digital events
- Discounts at Spring Fling Add-On events
Please note, any Friends sign ups after the 25th May will not receive a brochure or Friendship card till after the event. In this case, we ask you print a copy of your PayPal receipt and take to the studios as proof of subscription.
After 2pm on Wednesday 1st June, Friends sign ups will only be available in the studios.
Individual: £20 per year (£150 lifetime)
Couple / Family: £35 per year (£200 lifetime)
*Couple / Family friendship is available for 2 adults at the same address and all their children and grandchildren age under 18.
Subscriptions run until the end of November each year. Thereafter, they should be renewed. In December each year we start the build for Spring Fling and give new/returning Friends a first look at who is taking part!
Become a Patron
The Patrons are an exclusive group of passionate benefactors and advocates dedicated to supporting Spring Fling and the development of art and craft in our region. Patrons receive all the benefits of a Friends subscription plus:
- Exclusive insights into the next year’s programme of exhibitions and the curatorial process
- Meet the Maker: exclusive Patrons studio visits to some of our Spring Fling participants
- Recognition of your support on our website and in our brochure**
Contact Joanna Jones for more information and to become a Patron.
Make a one-time or regular donation
We would be delighted to receive donations, big or small, towards our flagship event, Spring Fling. Simply click the button to make a one-off donation or set up a monthly payment. Thank you!