Our property at the Pend House is the former gatehouse to Whithorn’s mediaeval monastery. Above the arch is the Royal Coat of Arms of Scotland dating to about 1500.
It is located in the Royal Burgh of Whithorn, where numbers of artists and crafters are living and working, and about 3 miles from the sea in any direction. It is wholly furnished in period style, with many original features.
We also operate the adjacent Precinct House, which is furnished in Georgian style.
Offer for Spring Fling Friends: We will offer a 20% discount for bookings over Spring Fling